Strategic leader and recognized expert in determining M&A, IT roadmaps, technology improvement initiatives and aligning technology services with business goals. Reputation for implementing multi-million dollar cost saving strategies and driving business innovation. Demonstrated expertise implementing leading edge IT solutions and skillfully leading and inspiring top tier teams to increase revenue, profits and shareholder value.
- 2014 Top 25 Global CIO Leadership Award
- Successfully completed $500M acquisition achieving aggressive 90-day close deadline; provided program management, IT integration strategy, leadership, execution and service level agreement negotiations.
- Drove global IT strategy and leadership for successful turn-around, during all cycles of business; including divestiture, downturn, bankruptcy, high growth and acquisition integration. Developed and implemented an IT cost model for bankruptcy emergence through cost effective utilization of resources and technology.
- Deliver IT solutions and business transformations; including customer & distributor integration (B2B) in support of increased revenue through expert use of IT technical and business acumen skills, in partnership with business groups.
- Transformed IT manufacturing team and supporting infrastructure achieving record uptime in a 24/7 high-tech manufacturing environment through delivery of world-wide IT Operational Excellence in design centers, manufacturing sites, sales, distribution, and logistics.
- Successful completion of large scale complex global projects; including data center consolidation, network, security, server virtualization, ERP (SAP) implementation & upgrade.
Specialties: Global Enterprise Growth ~ Business Performance Optimization ~ Enterprise Architecture Strategy ~ IT Operational Excellence ~ Technology Roadmaps ~ Articulate C-level Influencer ~ Catalyst on Change & Innovation ~ Talent Development ~ M&A (IT Integration)