HMG Strategy President and CEO Hunter Muller Signs Deal to Author His 6th Executive Leadership Strategy Book for Wiley
WESTPORT, CT – September 12, 2018 -- Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy, has partnered with Wiley, the global research and education company, to publish a new book, Future State 2025, Muller’s sixth book on technology leadership and global enterprise strategy.
“I’m incredibly proud of my long-term collaborative relationship with Wiley and I’m delighted to be working with the Wiley team on my sixth and most exciting book,” Muller said.
The new book is “a thoroughly researched executive leadership manifesto on the technologies and leadership strategies that are reshaping the 21st century enterprise through continuous innovation and relentless self-disruption,” Muller explained.
Specifically, the book will cover the technologies and trends that are fundamentally transforming modern business, creating new markets and delivering tangible value. Those technologies and trends include:
- Customer/User Experience (including Design Thinking, Rapid Prototyping, Development, Testing, Deployment, Innovation and Improvement)
- Cloud Strategy (including Public, Private and Hybrid)
- Artificial Intelligence (including Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Neural Nets, Natural Language Processing and Cognitive Computing)
- Advanced Cyber Security (including Continuous Monitoring, War Games and Proactive Threat Hunting)
- Competing for Talent (including Recruitment, Hiring, Training, Retention and Incentives)
- Automation and Robotics (including Design, Integration, Control and Optimization)
- Virtual Reality (including Augmented Reality and 3D Gaming)
- Autonomous Transportation and Logistics (including Cars, Trucks, Vans, Shipping, Heavy Rail, Light Rail and Drones)
- Resiliency (including Predictive Maintenance, Disaster Recovery and Operational Readiness)
- Smart Cities (including IoT, Ambient Computing, Continuous Surveillance, Facial Recognition, Voice Analysis, Emotional State Recognition and Privacy)
“The new book, Future State 2025, will be a must-read for all leaders and executives responsible for making critical investment decisions about new and emerging technologies,” Muller said. “The new book will serve as a practical roadmap to success for transformational organizations as they prepare for a turbulent future.”
Future State 2025: An Executive Leadership Manifesto on Technologies and Companies Reshaping the Enterprise Through Continuous Innovation and Relentless Self-Disruption will be available in bookstores and through online retailers in June 2019.
“History is merciless,” said Muller. “Yesterday’s winners are today’s losers. Since its inception in 1928, the list of companies in the Dow Jones Industrial Average has changed 51 times. Which side of the fence are you on? Have you done everything you can possibly do to prepare your organization for success? This new book will help you make the right choices,” Muller added.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360-degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and digital Resource Center deliver proprietary research on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 300,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
There are 6 primary components to HMG Strategy’s unique business model:
- HMG Strategy’s Thought Leadership and Digital Research Platform is unlike any other in the industry, providing technology executives with unparalleled peer-driven insights and practical advice on the leadership, innovation, and transformation strategies needed to succeed in business today and tomorrow.
- HMG Strategy’s Media Model provides technology executives with fresh perspectives on the top business, leadership and customer trends that are defining the industry today and tomorrow. Our vast collection of research articles, videos, blog posts, white papers, and research reports generate more than 1 million impressions per week.
- HMG Strategy’s Research Advisory Services embrace the ‘No Analyst’ model, delivering peer-led, forward-looking insights and trends to watch to both Fortune 2000 technology executives and industry partners. HMG Strategy’s exclusive CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program provides top-tier technology executives with unparalleled peer-to-peer off-the-record straight talk to strengthen their decision-making capabilities and accelerate their career ascent. The CELA program is complemented by the CELA Executive Decision Support services (EDS) which connects enterprise technology executives with their contemporaries who are able to offer their expertise, practical experience, and insights in disciplines ranging from effective C-suite communication strategies to crafting successful 1-3-5-year technology roadmaps. These service offerings are complemented by HMG Strategy’s CIO Bootcamp, a hands-on IT leadership development program for rising VPs and IT Directors who receive 1-to-1 expert coaching, practical webinars and custom research focused on enhancing skill sets and harnessing innovative leadership capabilities.
- HMG’s Next Ventures business enables HMG Strategy to invest side-by-side with leading VCs such as Blumberg Capital, Greylock Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, connecting members of the HMG community with cutting-edge tech startups that deliver real business value.
- HMG Strategy’s Executive Leadership Summits provide unparalleled networking between top-tier technology executives with leading search executives, executives at enterprise technology companies and leading venture capitalists to nurture fruitful relationships.
- HMG Strategy is a career accelerator for technology leaders, inspiring tech executives to lead, recruit and retain tech talent while powering their own career trajectories.
The HMG Strategy CIO Executive Leadership Series offers a completely unique experience for IT executives to gain the latest insights and best practices for driving increased business value through the use of IT, and build invaluable relationships with peers and industry experts. The HMG Strategy CISO Executive Leadership Series is designed to provide information security leaders with the insights and best practices they need to tackle the most pressing cyber security challenges facing the enterprise today and going forward.
Additionally, our partnerships with the world's leading search firms provide vital insights into the evolving roles of the CIO and CISO.
For more information on joining the strongest executive leadership network and exploring our independent, forward-thinking thought leadership platform, please visit www.hmgstrategy.com.
Wiley, a global research and education company, helps people and organizations develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. Our online scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, combined with our digital learning, assessment and certification solutions help universities, academic societies, businesses, governments and individuals increase the academic and professional impact of their work. For more than 200 years, we have delivered consistent performance to our stakeholders. The company's website can be accessed at www.wiley.com.