Top business technology leaders speaking at the 2018 Greenwich CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include Thomas Farrington, EVP & CIO, Perrigo Company; Donagh Herlihy, VP Digital & CIO, Bloomin’ Brands; Stuart McGuigan, VP & CIO, Johnson & Johnson; Vipul Nagrath, Global CIO, ADP; Shamla Naidoo, Global CIO, IBM; Scott Strickland, CIO, Wyndham Hotel Group; and Michelle Wilson, Co-President, WWE.
Stamford, CT – September 19, 2018 – As company leaders look to transform their businesses to better attune to the preferences and needs of its customers, CIOs and technology executives play a critical role in identifying how technology can be used to deliver differentiated customer experiences along with opportunities for creating new customer-centric business models. The skills and attributes required by CIOs to pivot the organization for future business success will be the focus for the upcoming 2018 Greenwich CIO Executive Leadership Summit, produced by HMG Strategy, to be held on October 11, 2018 at the Crowne Plaza Stamford Hotel in Stamford, CT.
“CIOs and technology executives are in prime position to lead, reimagine and reinvent the enterprise into the next wave of digital transformation,” said Hunter Muller, HMG Strategy’s President & CEO. “By leveraging digital technologies such as artificial intelligence, data analytics and the Internet of Things – and by applying a fresh mindset for how people and processes can be applied to digital transformation efforts – business technology leaders can accelerate customer-focused innovation and power the organization for future success.”
The Greenwich CIO Summit will kick-off with an executive keynote from Stuart McGuigan, VP & CIO, Johnson & Johnson, who will share the steps that he and the IT team have taken to enable Agile at J&J and how it is decreasing its customers’ time to value. Additional morning keynotes will include Michelle Wilson, Co-President, WWE and an executive from Lenovo.
Other captivating sessions will include an executive panel of top business technology executives who will share the secret sauce that seasons a high-impact, customer-centric culture from the inside out; an executive panel that will assess emerging technologies that are driving speed to market and a competitive edge; an executive panel that will examine the role of diversity and inclusion in fostering innovation and a culture of genius; a panel of top executives who will share successful practices for balancing innovation, data and security in the customer-centric enterprise; a panel of Silicon Alley venture capitalists who will share the types of technology companies they are investing in and the rationale behind these investments; a set of executive roundtable workgroups that allow attendees to collaborate on the top opportunities for applying cutting-edge technologies such as AI, analytics, the Internet of Things, augmented and virtual reality and digital technologies along with an examination of the future role of the CIO; an executive briefing from Accenture; and a closing keynote address from Ken Venner, former CIO at SpaceX, who will share an exciting presentation on rapid innovation and the path to producing breakthroughs.
Prominent speakers at the Greenwich Summit will include:
- Karen Beebe, CIO, Vineyard Vines
- Ursuline Foley, Corporate Platform Officer, AXA XL
- Lesley Ma, Global CIO, Cadillac General Motors
- Tom McCurley, CIO, The Chefs’ Warehouse
- Rafi Mohamed, VP IT & Digital Strategy, ASSA ABLOY
- Jim Panos, CIO, Central National-Gottesman Inc.
Presenting Partners at the Greenwich Summit include Lenovo. Platinum Partners include Imperva, Magenic, and SecurityScorecard. Gold Partners include Accenture, CenturyLink, Citrix and Zendesk. Supporting Partners include AutonomIQ. The Lunch Partner is Benchmark IT. The Digital Partner of the Year is Adobe. The Digital Cybersecurity Partner of the Year is SecurityScorecard. Strategic Partners include Egon Zehnder, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, Russell Reynolds Associates, and Spencer Stuart. Alliance Partners include Amplify Partners, Glynn Capital, Greylock Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sequoia. The Association Partner is the Fairfield/Westchester Chapter of SIM.
To visit the Greenwich Summit website and register for the event, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360-degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and digital Resource Center deliver proprietary research on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 300,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
There are 6 primary components to HMG Strategy’s unique business model:
- HMG Strategy’s Thought Leadership and Digital Research Platform is unlike any other in the industry, providing technology executives with unparalleled peer-driven insights and practical advice on the leadership, innovation, and transformation strategies needed to succeed in business today and tomorrow.
- HMG Strategy’s Media Model provides technology executives with fresh perspectives on the top business, leadership and customer trends that are defining the industry today and tomorrow. Our vast collection of research articles, videos, blog posts, white papers, and research reports generate more than 1 million impressions per week.
- HMG Strategy’s Research Advisory Services embrace the ‘No Analyst’ model, delivering peer-led, forward-looking insights and trends to watch to both Fortune 2000 technology executives and industry partners. HMG Strategy’s exclusive CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program provides top-tier technology executives with unparalleled peer-to-peer off-the-record straight talk to strengthen their decision-making capabilities and accelerate their career ascent. The CELA program is complemented by the CELA Executive Decision Support services (EDS) which connects enterprise technology executives with their contemporaries who are able to offer their expertise, practical experience, and insights in disciplines ranging from effective C-suite communication strategies to crafting successful 1-3-5-year technology roadmaps. These service offerings are complemented by HMG Strategy’s CIO Bootcamp, a hands-on IT leadership development program for rising VPs and IT Directors who receive 1-to-1 expert coaching, practical webinars and custom research focused on enhancing skill sets and harnessing innovative leadership capabilities.
- HMG Strategy’s Executive Leadership Summits provide unparalleled networking between top-tier technology executives with leading search executives, executives at enterprise technology companies and leading venture capitalists to nurture fruitful relationships.
- HMG Strategy is a career accelerator for technology leaders, inspiring tech executives to lead, recruit and retain tech talent while powering their own career trajectories.
- HMG’s Next Ventures business enables HMG Strategy to invest side-by-side with leading VCs such as Blumberg Capital, Greylock Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, connecting members of the HMG community with cutting-edge tech startups that deliver real business value.
The HMG Strategy CIO Executive Leadership Series offers a completely unique experience for IT executives to gain the latest insights and best practices for driving increased business value through the use of IT, and build invaluable relationships with peers and industry experts. The HMG Strategy CISO Executive Leadership Series is designed to provide information security leaders with the insights and best practices they need to tackle the most pressing cyber security challenges facing the enterprise today and going forward.
Additionally, our partnerships with the world's leading search firms provide vital insights into the evolving roles of the CIO and CISO.
For more information on joining the strongest executive leadership network and exploring our independent, forward-thinking thought leadership platform, please visit www.hmgstrategy.com.