Top technology executives speaking at the 2018 Philadelphia CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include Yuri Aguiar, Director of Innovation and Transformation, The Ogilvy Group; Lawrence Bilker, CIO, Pyramid Healthcare; Robert Lux, EVP & CIO, Cenlar FSB; and Angela Yochem, EVP Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Novant Health.
Philadelphia, PA – October 15, 2018 – As CIOs work alongside the CEO and fellow members of the C-suite in setting and executing on corporate strategy, they’re fully expected to come armed with ideas to drive innovation and achieve business transformation. The leadership and communication skills needed to encourage members of the IT team to embrace the art of the possible to power the business into the future will be focus of the discussion at the upcoming 2018 Philadelphia CIO Executive Leadership Summit, produced by HMG Strategy, to be held on November 8, 2018 at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia, PA.
“In order to help their organizations to innovate and create new and differentiated business models, CIOs and technology executives need to think differently,” said Hunter Muller, HMG Strategy’s President & CEO. “This includes inspiring and convincing their teams to go outside their comfort zones, to question the status quo and to look for quantum improvements in business performance and productivity.”
The Philadelphia CIO Summit will kick-off with a series of HMG Lead Innovate Disrupt Tech Talks starting with an executive interview between Hunter Muller and Angela Yochem, EVP Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Novant Health. This interview will be followed by a presentation from Dave Taddei, Founder & CEO of Integress, who will share new ideas for monetizing data as a strategic asset. Yuri Aguiar, Director of Innovation and Transformation at The Ogilvy Group, will round out the HMG Lead Innovate Disrupt Tech Talks.
Other captivating sessions will include an executive keynote from Dr. Ajay Dholakia, Principal Engineer, Master Inventor, Lenovo, who will discuss how the explosive growth in data available to enterprises is creating new business challenges and driving a need for organizations to transform their IT architectures; an executive panel that will explore emerging technologies that can be used to improve speed to market and deliver a competitive edge; a panel of top search and industry executives who will share the key attributes and leadership capabilities that make some technology executives more successful than others; an executive keynote from The Judge Group; a panel of top information security executives who will explore effective approaches for striking a balance between agility, innovation and security; a set of interactive roundtable workgroup discussions where all attendees can participate in sharing successful approaches and challenges for utilizing technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, cloud, and digital disruption as well as career and leadership strategies along with the evolving role of the CIO; and an executive panel of top-tier CIOs and technology executives who will share their roles in leading customer-centric strategies.
Distinguished speakers at the Philadelphia CIO Summit will include:
- Chiranjoy Das, CIO, SimpleTire
- Mark Eggleston, Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer, Health Partners Plans
- David Kaufman, SVP & CIO, Synovos
- Anahi Santiago, CISO, Christiana Care Health System
- Candida Seasock, Founder and President, CTS Associates, LLC
Presenting Partners at the Philadelphia Summit include Lenovo and The Judge Group. Platinum Partners include Integress, Rimini Street and Zendesk. Gold Partners include Pure Storage. Supporting Partners include Zerto. The Digital Partner of the Year is Adobe. The Digital Cybersecurity Partner of the Year is SecurityScorecard. Strategic Partners include Egon Zehnder, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, Russell Reynolds Associates, and Spencer Stuart. Alliance Partners include Amplify Partners, Glynn Capital, Greylock Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Sequoia.
To visit the Philadelphia CIO Summit website and register for the event, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360-degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and digital Resource Center deliver proprietary research on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 300,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
There are 6 primary components to HMG Strategy’s unique business model:
- HMG Strategy’s Thought Leadership and Digital Research Platform is unlike any other in the industry, providing technology executives with unparalleled peer-driven insights and practical advice on the leadership, innovation, and transformation strategies needed to succeed in business today and tomorrow.
- HMG Strategy’s Media Model provides technology executives with fresh perspectives on the top business, leadership and customer trends that are defining the industry today and tomorrow. Our vast collection of research articles, videos, blog posts, white papers, and research reports generate more than 1 million impressions per week.
- HMG Strategy’s Research Advisory Services embrace the ‘No Analyst’ model, delivering peer-led, forward-looking insights and trends to watch to both Fortune 2000 technology executives and industry partners. HMG Strategy’s exclusive CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program provides top-tier technology executives with unparalleled peer-to-peer off-the-record straight talk to strengthen their decision-making capabilities and accelerate their career ascent. The CELA program is complemented by the CELA Executive Decision Support services (EDS) which connects enterprise technology executives with their contemporaries who are able to offer their expertise, practical experience, and insights in disciplines ranging from effective C-suite communication strategies to crafting successful 1-3-5-year technology roadmaps. These service offerings are complemented by HMG Strategy’s CIO Bootcamp, a hands-on IT leadership development program for rising VPs and IT Directors who receive 1-to-1 expert coaching, practical webinars and custom research focused on enhancing skill sets and harnessing innovative leadership capabilities.
- HMG Strategy’s Executive Leadership Summits provide unparalleled networking between top-tier technology executives with leading search executives, executives at enterprise technology companies and leading venture capitalists to nurture fruitful relationships.
- HMG Strategy is a career accelerator for technology leaders, inspiring tech executives to lead, recruit and retain tech talent while powering their own career trajectories.
- HMG’s Next Ventures business enables HMG Strategy to invest side-by-side with leading VCs such as Blumberg Capital, Greylock Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, connecting members of the HMG community with cutting-edge tech startups that deliver real business value.
The HMG Strategy CIO Executive Leadership Series offers a completely unique experience for IT executives to gain the latest insights and best practices for driving increased business value through the use of IT, and build invaluable relationships with peers and industry experts. The HMG Strategy CISO Executive Leadership Series is designed to provide information security leaders with the insights and best practices they need to tackle the most pressing cyber security challenges facing the enterprise today and going forward.
Additionally, our partnerships with the world's leading search firms provide vital insights into the evolving roles of the CIO and CISO.
For more information on joining the strongest executive leadership network and exploring our independent, forward-thinking thought leadership platform, please visit www.hmgstrategy.com.