WESTPORT, Conn., Dec. 20, 2018 – HMG Strategy posted its second straight record-breaking year of superior performance, unparalleled content and global attendance from more than 70 HMG Executive Leadership Summits, advisory dinners, webinars and special events.
“Our roster of world-class speakers, combined with our global presence and growing prestige as premier aggregator of original thought leadership content, creates a unique value proposition for our community of senior technology executives,” says Hunter Muller, Founder, President and CEO of HMG Strategy, a recognized leader in executive thought leadership, independent research and executive career acceleration. “We attract top executives and respected leaders from the world’s pre-eminent organizations, providing opportunities for acquiring knowledge, peer-to-peer networking, personal growth and career ascent that are simply unmatched by our competitors.”
This year’s schedule included 30-plus summits in major technology markets, including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, Boston, Menlo Park, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, San Diego, Charlotte, Detroit, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Greenwich, St. Louis, New Jersey, Washington, D.C., Toronto, and London. Next year’s schedule will include live events in those cities, plus an expanded schedule of webinars and exclusive in-person meetings for select groups of senior executive leaders.
Additionally, 2018 marked the release of Hunter Muller’s fifth business book, The CEO of Technology: Lead, Reimagine, and Reinvent to Drive Growth and Create Value in Unprecedented Times, published by Wiley, the world’s leading publisher of business, science and technology books. Muller is currently writing his sixth book, “Future State 2025: An Executive Leadership Manifesto on Technologies and Companies Reshaping the Enterprise Through Continuous Innovation and Relentless Self-Disruption, which will be published by Wiley in 2019.
HMG Strategy’s success is centered upon its Six Pillars of Trust:
- HMG Strategy’s distinctive Thought Leadership Research Agenda and Digital Research Platform provide tech executives with unparalleled peer-to-peer insights.
- HMG Strategy’s unique Media Model, providing 1 million weekly impressions, delivers fresh perspectives on the top business, leadership and customer trends.
- Research Advisory Services Embrace the ‘No Analyst’ Model, delivering peer-driven, forward-looking insights to Fortune 2000 tech executives.
- Executive Leadership Summit Series which provides unparalleled networking between top-tier technology executives and search executives.
- Delivering a Career Accelerator that inspires technology executives to lead, recruit and retain top tech talent while powering their career trajectories.
- HMG Next Ventures Partners side-by-side with leading venture capitalists, connecting members of the HMG community with leading enterprise startups.
“Our commitment to creating fresh, original and timely content on a continual basis offers unique advantages in a highly volatile and rapidly shifting economy,” Muller says. “Our deep research capabilities translate into meaningful value for our core audience of technology executives, business partners, venture capitalists and search executives.”
Key highlights of 2018 at a glance include:
- HMG Strategy's Executive Leadership Summits generated record attendance and record revenues in 2018. Individual attendance and revenue records were set at the Summit of America in New York, the Global Innovation Summit in Menlo Park, the Atlanta CIO Executive Leadership Summit, the Southern California CIO Executive Leadership Summit in Huntington Beach, the London CIO Executive Leadership Summit, and the Philadelphia CIO Executive Leadership Summit.
- Membership for the CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) more than doubled in 2018. New brands now participating in HMG Strategy's distinctive peer-to-peer advisory service now include Bloomin' Brands, Deloitte, Equinix, Hargreaves Lansdown, IBM, Juul Labs, MACOM, Micron Technology, Novant Health, and Perrigo.
- Revenue generated through HMG Strategy's award-winning Digital Platform, including co-branded white papers, webinars, blog posts, case studies and other content, more than doubled in 2018. New sponsors that contributed to this growth include Darktrace, HCL Technologies, Magenic, Onapsis, SAP, SecurityScorecard, and Windsor Group.
“Our 2018 summit theme – ‘Lead, Reimagine, Reinvent – Building a Customer-Centric Organization in Highly Disruptive Times’ dovetails nicely with our 2019 summit theme – ‘Future State 2025 – Driving the Digital Roadmap to a Customer-Centric Enterprise’, says Muller. “Forward-thinking technology executives must be focused on working closely with the CEO and the Board of Directors to envision and execute on developing the future state for the business in order to deliver on customer and shareholder expectations.”
“The scale and scope of our research offerings have increased dramatically and substantially,” Muller says. “The range and value of opportunities we create for our audience is breathtaking. We are genuinely grateful and deeply proud of our achievements in 2018, and we look forward to even great success in 2019.”
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360-degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and digital Resource Center deliver proprietary research on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 300,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
To learn more about the 6 Pillars of Trust to HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.