Top technology executives speaking at the 2019 London CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include David Davies, CIO, Hargreaves Lansdown; Graeme Hackland, CIO, Williams F1 Team; Harry Moseley, CIO, Zoom; Dave Roberts, CIO, Radius Payment Solutions; and Craig Walker, VP & CIO Shell Downstream, Shell International Petroleum Company.
London – April 22, 2019 – As companies today endeavor to enrich the customer experience and fuel competitive differentiation, many organizations are looking to forward-thinking CIOs and technology executives to drive digital transformation. While these IT leaders foster innovation through advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), Big Data, analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and cloud computing, they must also form alliances with C-level executives and the Board of Directors to forward their agendas. These topics—and many more—will form the focus of the 2019 London CIO Executive Leadership Summit, produced by HMG Strategy, taking place on May 9, 2019 at ANDAZ London Liverpool Street.
To learn more about the London CIO Summit and register for the event, click here.
“CIOs and technology executives today must have an eye on the future and be willing to drive bold business transformations to get there,” said Hunter Muller, HMG Strategy’s President and CEO. “By partnering with the CEO and Board of Directors, these IT leaders are uniquely positioned to help their companies become more customer-focused—and ultimately more competitive—through technology and business innovation.”
The London CIO Summit will open with exclusive executive interviews with Tony Healy, CIO, Mobica Ltd. and Craig Walker, VP & CIO Shell Downstream, Shell International Petroleum Company.
Other noteworthy sessions will include:
- A panel of leading technology executives including Dave Davies, CIO, Hargreaves Lansdown; Paul Donnelly, VP Collaborative and Content Services, Oracle; Nikolaos Giannakakis, CTO, British American Tobacco; and Lee James, CTO EMEA, Rackspace; who will share use cases demonstrating how advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics and the Internet of Things can help businesses accelerate time to market and gain an inside track on the competition
- An executive interview with Harry Moseley, CIO of Zoom
- The presentation of HMG Strategy’s 2019 Technology Executives to Watch Awards to David Davies, CIO, Hargreaves Lansdown; Graeme Hackland, CIO, Williams F1 Team; Dave Roberts, CIO, Radius Payment Solutions; and Craig Walker, VP & CIO Shell Downstream, Shell International Petroleum Company
- A panel of security experts, including Richard Cammish, Group CIO, Essentra PLC and Israel Martinez, Chairman and CEO, Axon Global, who will share practical mitigation strategies and advanced threat protection measures to help organizations address emerging security threats while still enabling business agility and innovation
- A panel of top-tier technology leaders including Dave Davies, CIO, Hargreaves Lansdown; Graeme Hackland, CIO, Williams F1 Team; Tony Healy, CIO, Mobica Ltd.; and Dave Roberts, CIO, Radius Payment Solutions, who will discuss the steps that they and industry leaders are taking to align with CEOs and boards to drive digital strategies and foster customer-centric cultures
The Presenting Partner at the London CIO Summit is Zoom. The Gold Partners are Darktrace and Singtel. Strategic Partners include Egon Zehnder, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry and Spencer Stuart. Alliance Partners include Amplify Partners, Glynn Capital, Greylock Partners, Lightspeed Ventures and Sequoia Capital.
To visit the London CIO Summit website and register for the event, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360 degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and digital Resource Center deliver proprietary research on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust to HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.