Westport, CT — July 29, 2021 — HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Atlanta CIO Executive Leadership Summit on August 3. HMG Strategy’s first in-person event of 2021 will bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative business technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities that business technology executives face today – and into the future.
The 2021 HMG Live! Atlanta CIO Executive Leadership Summit will focus on the opportunities for CIOs and business technology executives to evaluate hot technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics and the Internet of Things to help move the needle for the business and to safeguard the enterprise.
“CIOs and technology executives are looking for fresh ways to deliver innovation to the business,” said Hunter Muller President and CEO at HMG Strategy. “Our in-person Atlanta CIO Summit provides business technology leaders an opportunity to network with each other and to meet executives from top technology companies to help them solve the top business challenges they’re facing.”
Top-tier CIOs and business technology executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! Atlanta CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include:
· Carlton Beard, VP, Enterprise Infrastructure & Cyber Security, Shaw Industries Group
· Shoukat Ali Bhamani, VP, CIO & CDO, Schaeffler Group Americas
· Gary Brantley, CTO, Beazer Homes
· Jay Ferro, Global CIO, ERT
· Amir Hameed, VP, Global SE & Specialists, RingCentral
· Tom Hearn, Regional Engineering Manager, Insight
· Art Hopkins, Executive Director, Russell Reynolds Associates
· Shaun Hunt, CIO, McKenney’s, Inc.
· Jason “JJ” James, CIO, Net Health
· Sam Jones, VP of Product Management, Stellar Cyber
· Lo Li, SVP CIO of Global Consumer Solutions, Equifax
· Ryan Loy, CIO, EBSCO Industries, Inc.
· Jason Molfetas, Chief Digital, Information and Security Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
· Molly Rauzi, CTO & Managing Director, Gagen MacDonald
· AJ Rodrigues, General Manager IT Transformation, Delta Air Lines
· Dr. Kenneth Russell, Chief Innovation Officer, Curran Biotech
· Gerald Waldherr, VP IT, Mondi
· Dan Webber, CIO, Security Officer and Technology Officer, UST Global; Vice Chair, SIM Atlanta
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! Atlanta CIO Executive Leadership Summit on August 3 include Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, Insight, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Atlanta, Skybox Security, Stellar Cyber, Varonis and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! Atlanta CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for this in-person event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Philadelphia CIO Executive Leadership Summit on September 8. Timely topics to be explored are recommendations to provide greater resiliency to companies' supply chains to protect their businesses today and into the future as well as recommendations for designing the workplace of the future and the key considerations that executive teams need to identify and act on.
World-class CIOs and business technology executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! Philadelphia CIO Executive Leadership Summit on September 8 will include:
· Autumn Bayles, SVP Global Supply Chain, Aramark
· Lawrence Bilker, EVP & CIO, Pyramid Healthcare
· Richard M. Entrup, Managing Director, Enterprise Innovation and 5G Solutions, Verizon
· Francisco Fraga, Chief Technology and Information Officer, Campbell Soup Company
· Mario Maffie, Corporate CIO, VP, Digital Technologies, Mars, Incorporated
· Tom Nogles, SVP & Head of Technology, Hartford Funds
· Anne Plese, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Rimini Street
· Donna Ross, SVP & CISO, Radian
· Atul Sahai, SVP, Strategy and Operations, Ally.io
· Gary Sorrentino, Global Deputy CIO and Chairman, Zoom CISO Council, Zoom
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! Philadelphia CIO Executive Leadership Summit on September 8 include Akamai, Ally.io, Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, Rimini Street, Inc., RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Philadelphia, Skybox Security, Zoom and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! Philadelphia CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy’s 2021 HMG Live! Detroit CIO Executive Leadership Summit will be held on September 14. Timely topics to be discussed include are the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and how to apply lloT, edge computing and other advanced technologies to enable manufacturers to make the pivot to Industry 4.0 while applying these technologies securely; the benefits of embracing a low-code approach to application development and the challenges that must be overcome; along with mastering soft skills for leadership success.
Top-tier CIOs and business technology executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! Detroit CIO Executive Leadership Summit on September 14 include:
· Mohamed (Mo) Abuali, Managing Partner/Chief Evangelist, IoTco
· Arun DeSouza, Chief Information Security & Privacy Officer, Nexteer Automotive Corporation
· Tamara Faber-Doty, Chief Digital Officer and VP IT, Consumers Energy
· Maru Flores, Global Collaboration and Productivity Technology Services, Ford Motor Company
· David Franco, Director of Exceptional Academy, Living and Learning Enrichment Center
· Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products LLC
· Mike Homant, Director, Enterprise Technology Operations, Department of Innovation and Technology, City of Detroit
· David Jackson, Partner, Mercer
· Tony Kaczmarek, VP, Product Management, Plex
· Adriana Karaboutis, Chief Information and Digital Officer, National Grid
· Thomas Kelly, Executive Director and CEO, Automation Alley
· Kelly Knepley, CIO, Dexco Global
· Sanjay Kumar, Senior Principal, Siemens Digital Industries
· Miroslav Samoylenko, Director of Integration Architecture, Trane Technologies
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! Detroit CIO Executive Leadership Summit include, Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, Rimini Street, Inc., RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Detroit, Skybox Security, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! Detroit CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
To learn about HMG Strategy’s upcoming CIO and CISO Summits, click here.
HMG STRATEGY’S CUSTOM WEBINARS and ROUNDTABLES
On August 11, HMG Strategy will be hosting a webinar powered by Blue Prism on `Building a Resilient Digital Supply Chain with Intelligent Automation.’ In this event, which will feature Jon Walden, CTO for the Americas at Blue Prism, Patrick Thompson, CIO at Albemarle Corp., and Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy, the speakers will explore the challenges that companies in manufacturing, hospitality and other industries have faced with supply chain disruptions and how the use of intelligent automation can help make digital supply chains more resilient.
To learn more about this event and to register, click here.
To learn more about HMG Strategy’s archived and upcoming webinars, click here.
HMG STRATEGY’S 2021 GLOBAL LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE AWARDS
The HMG Strategy 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards honor exemplary technology leaders and leadership teams who are delivering exceptional value to their organizations. This award recognizes those who have reimagined and reinvented themselves to place their organizations on the fast track to groundbreaking transformation in dynamic times. Technology executives and their teams who receive these awards are being recognized for accomplishments in the following areas: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Leading into the C-suite; Creating New Go-to-Market Business Models; Modernizing Enterprise Architecture; and Building a Culture of Trust.
To learn more about HMG Strategy’s 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards and to nominate a deserving executive, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. Our regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven research from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent. HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-driven research services such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which bring together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles.
HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new webinar series that’s designed to connect enterprise CISOs and security leaders with the most innovative cybersecurity companies from across the world.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy's unique business model, click here.