CIOs and business technology executives at this event - created in partnership with SIM San Diego - will also explore opportunities for applying innovation to cybersecurity strategies as well as recommendations for successfully recruiting, retaining and growing talent
Westport, CT — October 14, 2021 — HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! San Diego Technology Executive Leadership Summit in partnership with SIM San Diego on October 27 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla Aventine. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative business technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities that they face today – and into the future.
World-class technology executives at the in-person 2021 HMG Live! San Diego Technology Executive Leadership Summit will discuss opportunities for next-generation technology leaders to navigate the future course with digital transformation, along with recommendations to attract, retain and grow talent in today’s highly competitive labor market.
“Up-and-coming technology executives are the future leaders of digital-powered businesses,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “Now is the time to nurture these next-generation leaders and provide them the tools and capabilities they need to work effectively with the CEO and the Board to develop new business models and go-to-market strategies. This is one of the primary reasons why HMG Strategy is launching a Leadership Development Academy to help these budding leaders grow into future roles on the senior leadership team.”
Distinguished executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! San Diego Technology Executive Leadership Summit will include:
- Sandra Bissember, Senior Project Manager, IT, Baker Electric
- Christopher Ceppi, Chief Product Officer, Science 37
- Bryan Clayton, SVP, Strategic Solutions, YPrime
- Tony Costa, SVP & CIO, Bumble Bee Foods
- Doug Cyphers, VP IT, WD-40 Company; VP, SIM San Diego
- Bradley H. Feldmann, Chairman, President and CEO, Cubic
- Maija Goyarts, Director, Enterprise Applications, Breg
- Abe Lietz, SVP & CIO, KinderCare Education
- Philippe Marchand, COO, Biosplice Therapeutics
- Steve McMahon, CIO & VP Operations, CrowdStrike
- Barb Munro, Co-Founder and Membership Chair, SIM San Diego; Co-Founder, Partner, The Carrera Agency
- Steve Phillpott, CIO/CDO, SK hynix; President, SIM San Diego
- James Rinaldi, CIO, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Vimal Subramanian, Head of Information Security and Privacy, Cue Health, Inc.
- Adam Wolfberg, Chief Medical Officer, Current Health
- John Zavada, Chief Administrative Officer, Petco
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! San Diego Technology Executive Leadership Summit include Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, CGI, Cox Business, CrowdStrike, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM San Diego, Singtel, Skybox Security, Slalom, SnapLogic, Teradata, Trace3, Zoom and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! San Diego Technology Executive Leadership Summit and to register for this in-person event, click here.
HMG Strategy has multiple upcoming events that are customized for business technology executives. On October 25, the 2021 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit will focus on the role of female technology executives in creating a community of mentorship which aligns top talent to the mission of the organization while embracing diversity, equity and inclusion. A-list speakers for this event will also discuss the mind shift that needs to take place in a male-dominated C-suite to better mentor women into leadership roles.
Top-tier business technology and industry executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit will include:
- Julia Anderson, Former Global CIO, Smithfield Foods
- Marcia Ballinger, Co-Founder and Principal, Leafblad
- Priscilla McCarthy Barolo, Head of Communications, Zoom
- Robin Brown, CIO, Protein Group, Cargill
- Cindy Finkelman, Former CIO, FactSet Research Systems
- Dax Grant, CIO, Global Operations, HSBC
- Edward Greene, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer, Iron Mountain
- Judy Hatchett, VP Information Security & CISO, Surescripts
- Patty Hatter, Chief Customer Officer, Palo Alto Networks
- Marc Kermisch, CIO, CNH Industrial
- Deb Muro, CIO, RN, CHCIO, El Camino Health
- Pat Phelan, VP, Market Research, Rimini Street
- Melissa Vice, Interim Director, Vulnerability Disclosure Program, DoD Cyber Crime Center
- Laura Whitt-Winyard, Global CISO, DLL Group
- Angela Yochem, EVP, Chief Transformation and Digital Officer, Novant Health
- Sigal Zarmi, Senior Advisor, Morgan Stanley
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit include Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Rimini Street, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Skybox Security, Zoom and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit and to register for this in-person event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its in-person 2021 HMG Live Silicon Valley Global Innovation Summit at the Hotel Nia in Menlo Park, CA on October 29. Timely topics to be discussed at this event will include the bold leadership demonstrated by business technology executives that have enabled their companies to succeed, along with the role these executives play in advancing diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) across the enterprise to foster a connected culture.
World-class business technology and innovation executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! Silicon Valley Global Innovation Summit will include:
- Abhishek Agarwal, CISO, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Nishant Bhajaria, Global Head of Privacy, Engineering and Analytics, Uber
- Shaun Braun, SVP of Digital Transformation, 3M
- Stuart Evans, Director of the Emirates, Carnegie Mellon University i-Lab
- Alicia Johnson, Principal, Technology Transformation, Ernst & Young
- Prakash Kota, SVP, CIO, Autodesk
- Tony Leng, Managing Director, Digital Transformation and CIO Practice Lead, Diversified Search
- Arnie Lopez, VP, Global Systems Engineering, McAfee Enterprise, McAfee
- Gautham Pallapa, Global CTO, VMware, Inc.
- Pranab Sinha, SVP & CIO, Genesys
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! Silicon Valley Global Innovation Summit include Aisera, Akamai, Auth0, Azul, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Skybox Security, Zoom and Zscaler.
Summit and to register for this in-person event, click here.
To learn about all of HMG Strategy’s Upcoming CIO & CISO Summits, click here.
HMG STRATEGY’S CUSTOM WEBINARS AND ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS
CIOs and business technology executives are expected by the CEO and the Board to help identify and execute on new business opportunities and go-to-market strategies. This includes opportunities for harnessing emerging technologies to drive business innovation and to enable the company to gain a competitive edge.
Register to watch this compelling panel discussion moderated by HMG Strategy President and CEO Hunter Muller with top technology leaders including Ramesh Razdan, Global CIO at Bain & Company; Dr. Kenneth Russell, Chief Innovation Officer at Curran Biotech; Chris Hood, Head of Business Platform Strategy at Google Cloud; and Emmanuel Salazar Dominguez, IT Director at Banco Azteca on effective ways to leverage application innovation to drive new business growth. In this 60-minute discussion, you’ll discover:
- How application innovation is helping to shape the future of business
- Opportunities for leveraging data-powered innovation to develop adaptable applications
- Recommendations for empowering application innovation while safeguarding the enterprise
- The business and operational benefits behind API-fueled application innovation
Click here to register for this timely discussion!
HMG STRATEGY’S 2021 GLOBAL LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE AWARDS
The HMG Strategy 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards honor exemplary technology leaders and leadership teams who are delivering exceptional value to their organizations. This award recognizes those who have reimagined and reinvented themselves to place their organizations on the fast track to groundbreaking transformation in dynamic times. Technology executives and their teams who receive these awards are being recognized for accomplishments in the following areas: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Leading into the C-suite; Creating New Go-to-Market Business Models; Modernizing Enterprise Architecture; and Building a Culture of Trust.
To learn more about HMG Strategy’s 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards and to nominate a deserving executive, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. The HMG Strategy global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, search industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class thought leaders. HMG Strategy’s global media model generates more than 1 million impressions per week, providing vast opportunities for business technology leaders and sponsor partners to promote themselves and their brands.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked side-by-side with Fortune 2000 executives with strategic planning and career ascent for the past 30+ years. HMG Strategy’s regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent. HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led research services such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which bring together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles.
HMG Strategy’s Research Stack is a unique set of research services that are designed to keep business technology executives up to speed on the latest and global geo-economic trends that are impacting businesses and industries.
HMG Ventures is a venture capital unit that’s designed to connect CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and other technology executives with innovative early-stage technology companies from Silicon Valley to Tel Aviv. HMG Ventures provides technology executives with a window into hot emerging technology companies that can help move the needle for their businesses while also offering these executives unparalleled personal investment opportunities. One early-stage investment in an enterprise-level AI-powered service management provider has generated a 100X return.
HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new webinar series that’s designed to connect enterprise technology and security leaders with the most innovative technology and cybersecurity companies from across the world.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy's unique business model, click here.