New peer-focused advisory services allow CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, CISOs and other business technology leaders to lead successfully in the C-suite and in the boardroom
Westport, CT — December 7, 2022 — HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, has launched the HMG Global Actionable Insights Advisory Service, a unique, peer-driven research service that’s custom designed to help CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, CISOs and other business technology leaders to connect with each other and stay abreast of the top business, technology, and cultural trends impacting businesses and industries.
The HMG Global Actionable Insights Advisory Service brings top business technology executives together regularly through roundtable discussions where they can dive into specific topics of interest such as cutting-edge vendor negotiation techniques as well as effective approaches for fostering innovation in a difficult economic climate. Members of the service will also receive custom research reports developed on the topics explored while also receiving access to in-depth executive profiles curated and developed by the HMG Research team.
“Technology executives continually tell us that they gain the most value by obtaining insights directly from their peers – not from analysts who are out-of-touch with the current challenges facing the C-suite and line-of-business leaders,” said Hunter Muller, Founder and CEO of HMG Strategy.
HMG Strategy’s Global Actionable Insights Advisory Service is part of the company’s Global Advisory Services. HMG Strategy also recently launched the HMG Genius Service, a unique peer-focused service in which CIOs and other technology executives in the HMG community can submit inquiries regarding a particular challenge they may be facing (e.g.; negotiating a global ERP licensing agreement or developing a data governance framework) and being matched with an expert in the HMG community who can offer expert advice.
HMG Strategy’s Global Advisory Services are drawing strong accolades from industry practitioners. “HMG Strategy is the world’s most progressive thought leadership research think tank that enables me to brainstorm with the industry’s top minds on the top challenges and opportunities we face in business today – and tomorrow,” said Andrew Campbell, Global CIO at Terex Corp.
HMG Strategy’s Global Advisory Services includes the following services and enhancements:
· The HMG Global Actionable Insights Advisory Service. This unique subscription-based offering provides corporate technology executives with timely and in-depth peer-driven research reports, executive profiles across a range of industries and roundtable discussions on the top macro-economic and cultural trends impacting enterprise businesses and C-suites today – and tomorrow.
· The HMG Global CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA). Launched in 2010, HMG’s CELA Program is the industry’s leading peer-to-peer executive leadership community for technology executives to brainstorm together on critical business challenges and opportunities to accelerate their careers.
· The HMG Genius Service. Subscribers to the HMG Genius Service can pose inquiries to experts in the HMG community – comprised of 400,000+ CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and other business technology executives -- to help them to quickly solve pressing business, technology and sourcing challenges.
· The HMG Leadership Development Academy is a five-month program offering practical advice and personal coaching for up-and-coming technology leaders on how to manage a P&L, sharpen their boardroom communication skills, drive innovation across lines-of-business, effectively manage tech debt and other vital skills needed by next-generation tech leaders.
Critical topics being explored under HMG’s Global Advisory Services include:
· Reimagining the Business with Fresh Go-to-Market Strategies
· Addressing Escalating Cyber Threats with the CEO and the Board
· Innovative Strategies for Winning the Global War for Talent
· Building a Resilient Global Supply Chain
· Fostering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to Drive Innovation
· The Role of Technology Executives in Helping Companies Meet Their ESG Goals
To learn more about HMG Strategy’s Global Advisory Services, contact HMG Strategy Founder and CEO Hunter Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom Hoffman, VP of Research, at email@example.com.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. The HMG Strategy global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, search industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked side-by-side with Fortune 2000 executives on strategic planning and career ascent guidance for the past 30+ years.
HMG Strategy’s global media model generates more than one million impressions per week, providing vast opportunities for business technology leaders and sponsor partners to promote themselves and their brands.
HMG Strategy’s CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent.
HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led advisory services such as its Global CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which bring together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles.
HMG Strategy’s Global Advisory Services are a unique set of research services that are designed to keep business technology executives up to speed on the latest leadership, business, technology and global geo-economic trends that are impacting businesses and industries.
HMG Ventures is a venture capital unit that’s designed to connect CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and other technology executives with innovative early-stage technology companies from Silicon Valley to Tel Aviv. HMG Ventures provides technology executives with a window into hot emerging technology companies that can help move the needle for their businesses while also offering these executives unparalleled personal investment opportunities. One early-stage investment in an enterprise-level AI-powered service management provider has generated a 100X return.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy's unique business model, click here.