Mr. Fisher has over 30 years of IT experience including application development, training, and cybersecurity consulting, and brings the following credentials to the table:
- BS, Computer Science
- MS, Computer Science
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- SANS/GIAC Certified Web-Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
To combine his passion for cyber-security with his extensive experience in application development, Mr. Fisher formed Affinity IT Security Services to offer the following services:
- Cyber-security Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Application and website Security Testing
- Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Information Security Governance
A hands-on practitioner, he is equally comfortable dealing with technical project teams and C-level executives.
A dynamic and engaging speaker, in addition to his role as an consultant He has spoken on Cyber-security at SIMPosium, QCon, OWASP, JavaSIG, NJMMA, Chamber of Commerce, and Regional IIB meetings.
Mr. Fisher is an enthusiastic member of OWASP and serves on the Executive Council of the NJ Chapter of the Society of Information Management (SIM) as President. He is an active member in the New Jersey Chapter of the Society for Information Management (SIM) and serves on its Executive Council. He participates as a member of the Underwriter’s Laboratories Standards Technical Panel (STP) developing cyber-security standards for interconnected devices, healthcare devices, and industrial control systems.