Mary Sobiechowski is a partner in the European practice of Fortium Partners. She brings more than 20 years of technology leadership experience as a CIO and global IT transformation leader who drives organic growth and builds shareholder value through the creative use of technology resources. She is an enthusiastic technology pacesetter and transformation pioneer who boldly defines the strategic direction of product, process and innovation. Sobiechowski is recognized as one of the top 100 social CIOs on Huffington Post’s Tech blog for her widespread social media influence and collaboration. She is a mentor for Columbia University’s Executive Master of Science & Technology Management Program and current member and board member of the Society of Information Management NY Metro chapter from 2006- 2012. In her spare time, she is an avid cyclist and yoga instructor.
- CIO, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- Global CIO, Kantar Health (WPP Group)
- Global CIO, Sudler & Hennessey (WPP Group)
- IT Consultant, Disney, Miramax, Vanity Fair, Ann Taylor, Estee Lauder
- Mentor, Columbia University Executive Master of Science & Technology Management Program