Join the world's leading peer-driven, future focused executive advisory service that's uniquely designed to keep tech executive attuned to the top trends and opportunities shaping the future of business in a time of meteoric innovation.
Today’s analyst-led research reports are often written by people with little first-hand knowledge of the current challenges facing CIOs, CISOs and technology leaders in the ever-changing global business environment.
The HMG Global Peer Actionable Insights Services Stack is a set of distinctive peer-driven services drawing upon the insights of the world’s leading practitioners and top minds to provide a unique lens on the cutting-edge macro-trends that are shaping the modern enterprise over the next 3-to-5 years.
Global Peer Actionable Insights Service
The HMG Global Peer Actionable Insights Service is a subscription-based model which provides timely and in-depth insights for forward-thinking technology leaders on the top macro-economic trends impacting businesses and enterprise C-suites today – and tomorrow.
- In-Depth Actionable Analyses Addressing the Future of the Business, the Future of Work, Along with the Top Cultural and Technology Trends Identified by HMG Global CXO Insights members
- Profiles of the World’s Most Innovative Technology and Business Leaders Across Industries - Rich with Leadership Insights and Actionable Takeaways
- Intimatte Roundtable Discussions with Fellow Practitioners and Industry Experts Sharing Fresh Practices on the Top Challenges and Opportunities Impacting Businesses
HMG Strategy’s CELA program, launched in 2010, is the leading peer-to-peer executive leadership community for technology executives to brainstorm on critical business challenges and to accelerate their careers. CELA will help you to succeed as a strategic partner in the C-suite, strengthening your critical thinking - to think differently, see around the corners, into the open space, and determine the best way forward. CELA membership will prepare you to lead effectively and authentically across the C-suite and in the boardroom.
Click through here for more information on CELA
- Moderated 90-minute monthly meetings with fellow business technology executives focused on curated topics identified by CELA members
- Bi-annual in-person meetings (typically 5 hours in length) in Silicon Valley and NYC
- Hands-on leadership enhancement workshops with Stephen M.R. Covey, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
Leadership Development Academy
Learn from the world's top business technology executives on how to manage a P&L, sharpen your boardroom communication skills, effectively manage tech debt and other vital skills that are needed by C-level leaders today — and tomorrow.
- Intimate two-hour training sessions held bi-monthly over 5 months
- Program is co-directed by Hunter Muller, President & CEO, HMG Strategy; and Tony Leng, Managing Director, Diversified Search
- Customized professional evaluation of each participant – both before and after the program
- Hands-on leadership development workshops moderated by Stephen M.R. Covey, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Two half-day in-person peer-focused brainstorming exercises Certificate for completion of program