I am so incredibly inspired and impressed by the amazing quality of top tier thought leaders at our HMG Executive Leadership Summits this year. Our team has broken through so many boundaries and barriers to bring you the absolute best roster of world-class speakers, presenters and panelists for a series of summits with carefully planned and superbly executed agendas designed specifically to elevate your executive leadership skills and accelerate your career trajectory.
Our truly unique summits also feature exclusive executive sessions with Stephen M.R. Covey, author of the bestselling business leadership book, The Speed of Trust. Covey’s high level of engagement with HMG Strategy adds tangible value across the span of our global professional network.
In March alone, our schedule included HMG Executive Leadership Summits for technology leaders in Chicago, London, Florida, Detroit, Silicon Valley, Houston and New York. And tomorrow, we’re hosting a summit in Seattle.
We’ve also rebranded our recognition program, which is now in its 10th year of acknowledging the accomplishments of top tier technology executives – as the 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards. One of the key differences this year is how we are honoring the amazing achievements of CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and other technology leaders in leading their companies through incredibly challenging circumstances over the past year in areas which include Leading into the C-suite; Creating new Go-to-Market Business Models; Fostering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Modernizing Enterprise Architecture and Building a Culture of Trust. Some of the renowned technology executives who have been awarded include Jen Hartsock, CIO of Baker Hughes, Marcus Session VP of IT Services of Tampa International Airport, and Rashmi Kumar, SVP & CIO of HPE.
To nominate a deserving executive – which may include yourself – click on the nomination form here.
To give you an idea of the superlative quality of our thought leaders, here are some of the featured speakers from our CIO Summit of America in New York last week:
- Allan Cockriel, CIO, Global Functions/IRM & Global CISO, Shell
- Andrew Campbell, CIO, Terex Corporation
- Susan Doniz, CIO and SVP IT & Data Analytics, The Boeing Company
- Jennifer Greenman, Chief Information Officer, Cancer Treatment Centers of America Global
- Lesley Ma, CIO and Chief Continuous Improvement Officer, NSF International
- Paul Martin, Board of Directors, Unisys Corporation, Owens Corning and Ping Identity
- Tomas Maldonado, CISO, National Football League
- Quintin McGrath, Senior Managing Director, Technology Management & Enablement, Global Technology Services, Deloitte
- Frank Price, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Risk Officer, Hudson's Bay Company
- Trevor Schulze, SVP & CIO, RingCentral
- Kim Stevenson, SVP & GM Foundational Data Services, NetApp
And here are some of the speakers at our recent summit in Houston:
- Bhupesh Arora, Vice President & CIO, Magellan Midstream Partners L.P.
- Renee Arrington, President and COO, Pearson Partners International, Inc.
- Jeff Fleece, Chief Technology Officer, Digital Technology, Baker Hughes
- Rashmi Kumar, Chief Information Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Shamla Naidoo, Managing Partner of IBM Global Security Services, IBM Corporation
- Gautham Pallapa, Global CTO, VMware, Inc.
- Tom Peck, EVP, Chief Information and Digital Officer, Sysco
- Allan Sommer, Vice President, Capgemini
- Clif Triplett, Executive Director, KEARNEY
And here’s a sample of the excellent speakers at our recent Silicon Valley summit:
- Abhishek Agarwal, Chief Information Security Officer, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Elisabeth Case, Managing Director, Marsh
- Chris Convey, VP, IT Risk Management and CISO, Sharp HealthCare
- Patrick Ford, CISO, Americas Region, Schneider Electric
- Marcus Fowler, Director of Strategic Threat, Darktrace
- Patty Hatter, SVP Global Customer Services, Palo Alto Networks
- John Iannarelli, Former FBI Special Agent and Senior Executive Advisor, FBI
- Chris Jacquet, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Enterprise Security, Hitachi Vantara
- Israel Martinez, Industry Advisor, US Department of Homeland Security
I urge you to register and attend one or more of our upcoming summits. I absolutely assure you that you’ll find them an excellent and indispensable resource – for yourself and for your team.
At HMG Strategy, our goal is preparing you for the unlimited future. Everything we do here supports our fundamental mission of helping you accelerate your career ascent. Our truly unique and powerful platform enables you to acquire knowledge from the top-tier thought leaders and practitioners, to meet and mingle with your peers, and to hear the latest news about the newest technologies from trusted sources.
Please register for an upcoming event and discover what makes the HMG Strategy platform genuinely valuable and indispensable to the modern technology executive. Join us today and begin your journey to a significantly better career.