Prominent security leaders headlining the 2020 New York CISO Executive Leadership Summit will include Roota Almeida, CISO for Delta Dental of NJ and CT; Snehal Antani, Former Chief Technology Officer for the United States Department of Defense; Dan Gorecki, Global CISO at Aramark; Rocco Grillo, Managing Director—Global Cyber Risk Services at Alvarez & Marsal; and Frank Price, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Risk Officer at Hudson’s Bay Company.
NEW YORK – Feb. 26, 2020 –Top-tier security executives play an integral role in driving secure innovation across the modern enterprise.
Keeping the enterprise secure means applying a security-first approach to building products and services. Leveraging emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics can help strengthen enterprise security while providing the organization with a competitive edge.
Stay informed on the most incisive strategies employed by elite security leaders by attending HMG Strategy’s 2020 New York CISO Executive Leadership Summit.
The event will be produced at the Grand Hyatt New York on May 7, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Click here to learn more and reserve your seat today.
“CISOs and security executives play a leading role in fostering the winning culture required for innovation today,” said Hunter Muller, HMG Strategy’s President and CEO. “In these times of incredible disruption, security leaders are coining game-changing strategies. Learn from by best by joining our community of 400,000-plus technology executives.”
The New York CISO Summit will open with an executive panel on emerging technologies, moderated by Rocco Grillo, Managing Director—Global Cyber Risk Services at Alvarez & Marsal. Grillo will steer the panel conversation toward the newest trends and opportunities that are reshaping information security practices.
Other noteworthy sessions will include:
- An HMG Lead, Reimagine, Reinvent Tech Talk by Snehal Antani, Former CTO for the U.S. Department of Defense, on the leadership and team skills he has learned across multiple industries and what he wishes he had known before joining the military
- An executive panel on bridging the cultural gap between information security and the business, in which top-tier security leaders will speak on unifying their organizations’ business and information security communities
- An executive panel on professional branding recommendations for information security leaders, where security and search executives will share approaches that helped accelerate the career paths of security leaders
- An executive panel on data privacy and risk mitigation, moderated by Dan Gorecki, Global CISO of Aramark
- An executive panel discussing world-class strategies for securing the enterprise, enabled by courageous leadership and a conviction to reimagine and reinvent the enterprise
- An HMG Lead, Reimagine, Reinvent Tech Talk powered by Presenting Partner, Illumio
- An HMG Lead, Reimagine, Reinvent Tech Talk powered by Presenting Partner, Darktrace
The Presenting Partners for the New York CISO summit will be Darktrace and Illumio and the Platinum Partner will be Insight Cloud + Data Center Transformation. Info-Tech Research Group will support as the Preferred Research Partner. Strategic Partners will include Egon Zehnder, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry and Spencer Stuart. The Alliance Partners will be Amplify Partners, Glynn Capital, Greylock Partners, Lightspeed Ventures and Sequoia.
To visit the New York CISO Summit website and register for the event, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360-degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and Digital Resource Center deliver timely and insightful research on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust to HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.