This popular in-person event will also explore the role of the technology leader as a cultural change agent
Westport, CT — May 12, 2022 — HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2022 New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit on May 17. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative business technology and security leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, innovation, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities that they face today – and into the future.
The 2022 New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit, which will take place at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, will bring together the industry’s top technology and industry executives from across the New Jersey/Tri-State area to delve into the bold and authentic leadership required by CIOs and technology executives during a time of extreme turbulence.
“Rising interest rates, supply-chain challenges, the War in Ukraine, the Great Resignation and energy constraints are each impacting strategic planning at the executive level,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO at HMG Strategy. “These megatrends are providing technology executives with an unprecedented opportunity to lead boldly and authentically across the C-suite, through the line-of-business and into the boardroom to help enable the organization to achieve its objectives.”
World-class CIOs, technology executives and industry experts who will be speaking at the 2022 New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include:
- Roota Almeida, CISO, Delta Dental of NJ & CT
- Leonard Brinson, CIO, South Jersey Industries
- Richard Entrup, Startup Advisor/Investor and Global Technology Leader
- Lookman Fazal, Chief Information & Digital Officer, NJ Transit
- Cindy Finkelman, Strategic Advisor, Mantissa Group LLC
- Rocco Grillo, Managing Director – Global Cyber Risk Services & Incident Response Investigation, Alvarez & Marsal
- Jon Harding, Global CIO, Conair LLC
- Jamie Head, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Ocean Spray
- Sudhanshu Kairab, VP Cybersecurity Governance, Risk & Compliance at Comcast Cable, Comcast
- Dutt Kalluri, Chief Digital Officer, Celsior Technologies
- Warren Kudman, VP & CIO, Turner Construction Company
- Brian Mecca, EVP, SIM New Jersey
- Michael O’Connor, SVP and Chief Product Officer, Porzio Life Sciences, LLC
- Mark Polansky, Senior Partner, Technology & Digital Officers Practice, Korn Ferry
- Joseph Puglisi, Chairman and President, North Andover Investors Collaborative, LLC
- Patricia Ryan, CISO, Global Information Services, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Nate Smolenski, Cloud Architecture Services Director, Netskope
- Allen Spokane, CTO, Carisk Partners
- Scott Strickland, EVP & CIO, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Barry Toubin, VP, Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure and Enabling Functions, Zoetis
Valued Partners for the 2022 New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit include 8x8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Fortinet, Globant, Netskope, Nutanix, OutSystems, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SentinelOne, SIM New Jersey, Skybox Security, Strata, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its 2022 Toronto CIO Executive Leadership Summit on June 1. This highly engaging in-person event, which will take place at the Glen Abbey Golf Club in Oakville, ON, will bring together the foremost technology executives and industry experts who will share successful strategies they’ve deployed with fellow members of the C-suite to help move the business forward. This event will also include a tabletop brainstorming session for attendees to brainstorm on effective leadership approaches that have worked in the recent past, those that are working now as well as leadership techniques being considered for the future.
Top-tier technology executives and industry leaders speaking at the 2022 Toronto CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include:
- Mike Anderson, Chief Digital and Information Officer, Netskope
- Renee Arrington, President, COO & Director, Pearson Partners International, Inc.
- Brian Chan, CxO Advisory Leader, BlueQuartz Group
- Roman Coba, VP Technology and CIO, Federated Co-operatives Ltd.
- Stephen M.R. Covey, Global Authority on Trust, Leadership and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Ben Draper, Managing Director, CloudFusion Consulting Inc.
- Wayne Hong, CIO, Fundserv
- Kyoko Kobayashi, Managing Partner, CIOs Beyond Borders Group
- Kin Lee-Yow, CIO, CAA Club Group
- Carolyn Levy, Group President, Randstad Technologies Group, Randstad Canada
- Peyman Parsi, CTO, Blanc Labs
- Yasemin Sezer, Executive Director, CAPCO
- Jamal Shah, Managing Partner, Causal Effects, Inc.
- Don Tapscott, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Blockchain Research Institute
Valued Partners for the 2022 Toronto CIO Executive Leadership Summit include Akamai, Automation Anywhere, BetterCloud, the CIO Association of Canada, Darktrace, Fortinet, Globant, Moveworks, Netskope, Nutanix, OpenText, OutSystems, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SentinelOne, SIM Toronto, Skybox Security, Strata, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 Toronto CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
To learn about all of HMG Strategy’s Upcoming CIO & CISO Summits, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. The HMG Strategy global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, search industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
HMG Strategy’s global media model generates more than one million impressions per week, providing vast opportunities for business technology leaders and sponsor partners to promote themselves and their brands.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked side-by-side with Fortune 2000 executives with strategic planning and career ascent for the past 30+ years.
HMG Strategy’s regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent.
HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led research services such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which bring together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles.
HMG Strategy’s Global Peer Actionable Insights Services Stack is a unique set of research services that are designed to keep business technology executives up to speed on the latest leadership, business, technology and global geo-economic trends that are impacting businesses and industries.
HMG Ventures is a venture capital unit that’s designed to connect CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and other technology executives with innovative early-stage technology companies from Silicon Valley to Tel Aviv. HMG Ventures provides technology executives with a window into hot emerging technology companies that can help move the needle for their businesses while also offering these executives unparalleled personal investment opportunities. One early-stage investment in an enterprise-level AI-powered service management provider has generated a 100X return.
HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new webinar series that’s designed to connect enterprise technology and security leaders with the most innovative technology and cybersecurity companies from across the world.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy's unique business model, click here.