This popular in-person event will also feature a tabletop workshop for technology executives to share leadership strategies that are working now and into the future
Westport, CT — June 1, 2022 — HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world and recently recognized as a Top 10 Producer of Tech Events by Business Chief, is excited to be hosting its 2022 Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit on June 9 at The Harvard Club in New York. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative business technology and security leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, innovation, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities that they face today – and into the future.
This industry-focused in-person event will bring together the top global technology executives and industry experts from the financial services industry who will share recommendations for leveraging their leadership strengths to help retain and attract the talent that’s needed to enable the business to meet its strategic objectives and win in the market.
“Our research reveals that the global shortage for technology talent continues to become more severe,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “But we also know through the experiences shared by members of our global community that savvy financial services CIOs and technology executives who sharpen their leadership capabilities and take the steps needed to strengthen their personal brands can act as a magnet to retain and attract the talent that’s needed to reimagine the business and move the enterprise forward.”
World-class technology leaders and industry experts speaking at the 2022 Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include:
· Marianne Bachynski, CIO – Investments, AIG
· Vlad Brodsky, CISO and SVP, IT Operations, Infrastructure, OTC Markets Group Inc.
· Susan Certoma, Board Director/Executive Leader/Strategic Advisor, Point2Point
· Stephen M.R. Covey, Global authority on trust, leadership and culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
· Chuck D’Antonio, Senior Manager, Solutions Architect, OutSystems
· Cindy Finkelman, Strategic Advisor, Mantissa Group LLC
· Hugo Fueglein, Managing Director, CIO/IT Practice, Diversified Search
· Girish Jain, VP of Enterprise QA and Architecture, Cenlar FSB
· Herb Hoffman, VP IT, Loews Corp.
· Daniel Johnson, SVP, CTO & Head of Innovation, Guardian Life
· Ondrej Krehel, CEO, LIFARS, LLC
· Dilip Krishna, Managing Director, Deloitte & Touche LLP
· Ajoy Kumar, Executive Director Head of Technology IT Risk Assessments & Application Security, The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
· Sandeep Mangaraj, Banking Industry Executive, Digital Transformation, Microsoft
· Natalie Myshkina, Head of Financial Services Industry, Adobe
· Kendra Parlock, Vice President of Partnership Development, NPower
· Stephen Spagnuolo, VP Digital Security & Risk, Mercuri Urval
· Michael Zanga, Managing Director, Global Head of Technology, Cyber, Data and Change Risk, Barclays
Valued Partners for the 2022 Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit include 8x8, Adobe, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Fortinet, Genesys Works, Globant, NPower, Nutanix, OutSystems, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Spectrum Enterprise, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its 2022 Silicon Valley CISO Executive Leadership Summit on June 14th at the El Prado Hotel in Palo Alto, CA. At this popular event, global security leaders and industry experts will share how the role of the CISO is evolving along with the increased responsibilities security leaders have taken on with enterprise risk.
The 2022 Silicon Valley CISO Executive Leadership Summit will also feature an Executive Fireside Chat with Michael Piacente, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Hitch Partners, who will share highlights from the company’s recent CISO Compensation and Reporting Structure Survey Results.
Top-tier security leaders and industry executives speaking at the 2022 Silicon Valley CISO Executive Leadership Summit will include:
· Yassir Abousselham, CISO, UiPath
· Damian Chung, Business Information Security Officer, Netskope
· Michael Dickman, Chief Product Officer, Gigamon
· Patty Hatter, Chief Customer Officer, Palo Alto Networks
· Emily Heath, Board of Directors, Chair of Technology & Cyber Security Committee, Member of Audit Committee, Norton LifeLock
· Monti Knode, Director of Customer Success and Partner, Horizon3.ai
· Michael Piacente, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Hitch Partners
· Matthew Rosenquist, CISO, Eclipz.io Inc.
· Rand Shamas, IT Infrastructure & Security, e.l.f. Beauty
· Piyoush Sharma, Co-Author, The Purple Book of Software Security, Head of Enterprise Security & Technology Operations, Zuora
· Kathryn Ullrich, Managing Partner – Technology, Private Equity and Diversity, DHR Global
· Steve Winterfeld, Advisory CISO, Akamai
Valued Partners for the 2022 Silicon Valley CISO Executive Leadership Summit include 8x8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Fortinet, Gigamon, Globant, Imperva, LastPass, Netskope, Nutanix, OutSystems, Palo Alto Networks, ReliaQuest, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SentinelOne, SIM San Francisco Bay Area, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 Silicon Valley CISO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
To learn more about HMG Strategy’s upcoming CIO and CISO Summits, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. The HMG Strategy global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, search industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
HMG Strategy’s global media model generates more than one million impressions per week, providing vast opportunities for business technology leaders and sponsor partners to promote themselves and their brands.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked side-by-side with Fortune 2000 executives with strategic planning and career ascent for the past 30+ years.
HMG Strategy’s regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent.
HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led research services such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which bring together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles.
HMG Strategy’s Global Peer Actionable Insights Services Stack is a unique set of research services that are designed to keep business technology executives up to speed on the latest leadership, business, technology and global geo-economic trends that are impacting businesses and industries.
HMG Ventures is a venture capital unit that’s designed to connect CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and other technology executives with innovative early-stage technology companies from Silicon Valley to Tel Aviv. HMG Ventures provides technology executives with a window into hot emerging technology companies that can help move the needle for their businesses while also offering these executives unparalleled personal investment opportunities. One early-stage investment in an enterprise-level AI-powered service management provider has generated a 100X return.
HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new webinar series that’s designed to connect enterprise technology and security leaders with the most innovative technology and cybersecurity companies from across the world.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy's unique business model, click here.