Carrie Craig, MBA, ITILv4
Enterprise Business Director | Architectural Leadership | Cross-Functional Team Leadership | Organizational Change Management
Carrie Craig is an organizational change leader with a record of success bridging business needs with innovative, streamlined, and integrated technology solutions. She skillfully translates vision and broad objectives into clear, actionable processes, programs, and procedures. Her deep experience leading and supporting domestic and global digital transformations, and realizing large-scale, concurrent initiatives are consistently focused on attaining tangible, business-driven ROI.
Carrie’s superpowers include Identifying talent; building, leading, and empowering ground-up cross-functional teams. She cultivates positive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels and fosters a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Earlier in her career, Carrie served in the United States Marine Corps as a Logistic and Protocol Officer.
She has been honored with numerous personal service awards for meritorious service during Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Carrie was named “A Women Who Sets the Standard” by The International Women’s Review Board and she has been honored by the Cambridge Who’s Who Registry of Executives and Professionals. Carrie has been the recipient of multiple WD-40 Company team choice awards and she is a proud International Rotary Foundation Paul Harris Fellow.
Director of Enterprise Business Systems
- Led a $16M IT digital transformation, including conducting joint application design (JAD) sessions with 6 selected vendors, that consolidated over 25 legacy applications into 6 strategic SaaS applications.
- Formed and currently lead the organization’s Architectural Review Board (ARB) strategic roadmap process improvements; inform, advise, and educate executives and steering committee stakeholders in defining program governance and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Promoted by executive leadership to manage a global $27M IT budget and delivered major, multiple concurrent portfolio initiatives under constrained time frames.
- Oversaw the revision of governance KPIs, Project Management Framework (PMF), and PPM software application and Infrastructure teams.
Leader – International Business Systems Applications
- Developed the playbook and enterprise application roadmap for evaluating business infrastructure and migrating processes for 13 international subsidiaries across 50+ different legacy applications.
- Led the on-time, on-budget delivery of a multiyear, multimillion-dollar global initiative that replaced all subsidiary IT infrastructure with multilingual and localized capabilities, integrated with U.S. SAP ECC technologies; drove sustainability, compliance, efficiency, streamlined growth, and long-term ROI.
Information Technology Product Manager
LA Fitness, LLC
- Collaborated with corporate CFO to upgrade and customize the organization’s ERP system and multiple infrastructure initiatives impacting over 550 service sites and 25,000 employees throughout U.S. and Canada.
- Led all project management ERP upgrades, service packs, and year-end tax updates to dramatically improve operational efficiency.
Director of Operations & Senior Marketing Manager
Logistics Officer and Protocol Officer
Sr. Director, Global Application Delivery