These topical and engaging 90-minute virtual CIO and CISO summits, focused on reimagining the business and the future of work, have drawn thousands of top-tier security leaders and technology executives since early March
WESTPORT, CT. – July 2, 2020 – HMG Strategy, the world's #1 digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to announce its upcoming lineup of Virtual CIO Summits in Dallas, Florida and Southern California after climbing to the top of the industry as the leading producer of Virtual CIO and CISO Summits since shifting to a digital events format in early March.
HMG Strategy produced 10 Virtual Summits, Virtual Briefings and webinars in the first 30 days of the work-at-home environment - drawing 150 to 300+ technology executives to each event - with 60+ Virtual Events scheduled through August 2020.
These 90-minute virtual summits are focused on the steps that CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and technology executives are taking to work with the CEO and the executive team to help reimagine the business and reshape the future of work as regional economies begin to open. The prominent speakers that are lined up for each of these events also explore the top challenges and opportunities facing technology executives in the work-from-home environment – including how to keep employees engaged and motivated – along with how their priorities have shifted since COVID-19.
“Our research reveals that the majority of CIOs and technology executives are devoting an increased focus on employee engagement and motivation as well as reimagining the business,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “As regional economies open, many of the 400,000+ members of the HMG community are telling us they want to hear from their peers on effective approaches that can be taken to help keep employees motivated and work with the CEO and the executive team to drive new business models.”
HMG Strategy’s next virtual event is the HMG Live! 2020 Dallas CIO Virtual Summit on July 7. Top-notch technology executives and industry experts speaking at this event include:
- Brian Brockway, VP CTO, Commvault
- Glenn Chisholm, Co-Founder and CEO, Obsidian Security
- Marcus Fowler, Director of Strategic Threat, Darktrace
- Lev Gonick, CIO, Arizona State University
- John Iannarelli, Former Special Agent and Senior Executive Advisor, FBI
- Mike McCranie, EVP & CIO, Interstate Batteries
- Shamim Mohammad, SVP, CIO & CTO, CarMax
- Boyden Rohner, Deputy Director for Operations, National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center
- Gary Sorrentino, Global Deputy CIO, Zoom
Sponsors for the HMG Live! 2020 Dallas CIO Virtual Summit include Commvault, Darktrace, Nutanix, SIM Dallas Fort Worth and Zoom.
To learn more about the HMG Live! 2020 Dallas CIO Virtual Summit and to register for the event, click here.
See what some of our recent speakers have to say about HMG Strategy’s virtual summits:
“Leaders that lead with resolve, courage, and compassion will come out ahead in a crisis like this.”
- Vijaya Kaza, Chief Security Officer & Head of Trust Engineering & Data Science, Airbnb
“I participated as a speaker in the recent HMG Live! Washington D.C. CIO Virtual Summit,” says Ken Grady, Corporate Vice President and CIO at IDEXX Laboratories. “Like previous HMG events, the virtual event provides a platform for connecting with peers and other CIOs that are focused on leadership and engagement within our organizations and across industries. There are valuable takeaways and lessons from technology executives who are leading authentically, compassionately, and strategically to help move their businesses and their customers forward in these uniquely challenging times”
“With COVID, CISOs have entered the next phase of criticality in driving business value. Through leading courageously, CISO will see unprecedented growth in scope and value to their organizations.”
-Michael Piacente, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Hitch Partners
“Now is the time to leverage having a strong personal brand. It’s not too late to get started.”
-Beverly Lieberman, President, Halbrecht Lieberman Associates
HMG Strategy will also be hosting the HMG Live! 2020 Florida CIO Virtual Summit on July 9. Leading technology executives speaking at this event include:
- Tony Ambrozie, SVP Technology & Digital, The Walt Disney Company
- Brian Brockway, VP CTO, Commvault
- Gary Erickson, Managing Partner, Executive Search Partners
- Justin Fier, Director of Cybersecurity Intelligence and Analysis, Darktrace
- Jennifer Wesson Greenman, CIO, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Juan Gomez-Sanchez, Chief Security Officer, Lennar Homes
- Tony Leng, Managing Director, Digital Transformation and CIO Practice Lead, Diversified Search
- Mike Mastrole, Senior Director, Sales Engineering, Illumio
- Quintin McGrath, Senior Managing Director, Technology Management & Enablement, Global Technology Services, Deloitte
- Andrew McIntyre, SVP of Technology and Innovation, Vinik Sports Group
- Patrick McNabb, CISO, The Results Companies
- Harry Moseley, Global CIO, Zoom
- Cody Sanford, EVP & Chief Information and Product Officer, T-Mobile
- Marcus Session, President, SIM Tampa Bay and VP of IT Services, Tampa International Airport
- Paul Wilner, VP IT & CIO, Pall Corporation
- David Whitaker, CIO, General Dynamics
Sponsors for the HMG Live! 2020 Florida CIO Virtual Summit include Commvault, Darktrace, Illumio, SIM Central Florida, SIM South Florida, SIM Tampa Bay,T-Mobile for Business and Zoom.
To learn more about the HMG Live! 2020 Florida CIO Virtual Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its HMG Live! 2020 Southern California CIO Virtual Summit on July 13. Key speakers for the Southern California event will include:
- Nicole Eagan, Chief Strategy Officer, AI Officer, Darktrace
- Sean Frazier, Advisory CISO, Duo Security
- Michael Fung, Board Director, 99 Cents Only Stores & Former CFO, Walmart U.S.
- Chris Gates, CTO, Allstate
- Chris Hallenbeck, Americas CISO, Tanium
- Justin Hooper, VP, Global IT Operations, Ingram Micro
- Nicol Turner Lee, Director of the Center for Technology Innovation, Brookings Institution
- Teri Manby, VP and Corporate Controller, GUESS
- Joel Manfredo, CIO, Motion Picture Industry Pension & Health Plans
- Veronica Miller, CISO, City of Santa Monica
- Helen Norris, VP, CIO, Chapman University
- Wendy Pfeiffer, CIO, Nutanix
- Thomas Phelps, VP of Corporate Strategy & CIO, Laserfiche
- Brian Shield, VP IT, Boston Red Sox
Sponsors for the HMG Live! 2020 Southern California CIO Virtual Summit include Darktrace, Duo Security and Tanium.
To learn more about the HMG Live! 2020 Southern California CIO Virtual Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy has also received extraordinary interest in its webinars through the strength of the 400,000+ technology executives in its community. HMG Strategy has scheduled 12 30-to-60-minute webinars over the next two months with an arsenal of innovative technology companies such as Citrix, Darktrace, Ivanti, Okta, OutSystems, PagerDuty, RangeForce, RingCentral, UiPath and Zoom.
“We offer an amazing value prop by addressing the interests that the 400,000+ technology leaders in our community share with us through our unique peer-driven research model,” said Muller.
HMG Strategy’s next webinar with RangeForce is on July 30, entitled ‘The Risks of Interconnectivity in the Age of COVID19 – From Automobiles to Mobile Phones – What You Need to Be Worried About’. In this timely and compelling discussion, Taavi Must, the CEO of RangeForce, will interview Dr. Charlie Miller, a former computer hacker for the National Security Agency who is a four-time winner of Pwn2Own, the Super Bowl of computer hacking. In this discussion, Miller will share the current state of risks with personal and IoT devices, the status of development efforts to build security into the code of IoT devices along with best practices of SOC teams to secure personal and IoT devices in rapidly changing environments.
To learn more about this webinar and to register, click here.
Click here to view HMG Strategy’s upcoming calendar of webinars.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. Our regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books, and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven research from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy's unique business model, click here.
HMG Strategy: Your #1 Trusted Digital Platform Connecting Technology Executives to Reimagine the Enterprise and Reshape the Business World.