Driven by the realities of the global pandemic, organizations all over the world are increasing the size and scope of their digital strategies. With many analysts and industry experts predicting a rise in IT spending this year, now is undoubtedly the best time to be a technology executive.
In addition to new spending, many organizations are moving boldly to improve levels of diversity and inclusion, two factors that are linked closely to innovation and business reinvention. From my perspective, I am delighted to see the strong surge of interest in digital strategy and the renewed emphasis on workforce diversity and inclusion. These are meaningful changes, and they send highly positive signals throughout our industry.
On Tuesday, April 13, please join us for the 2021 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit, where you will engage with world-class women technology leaders, openly sharing business-technology strategies and innovation, reshaping the customer experience and hear from industry leaders thinking differently, demonstrating courageous leadership and fearless reinvention.
These top-tier executives will offer stories of successes and share advice on leaning in and leading into the C-suite and line of business, driving disruption and innovations that reshape and reinvent their go-to-market, while fostering a culture of trust and compassionate guidance for their teams. Our amazing speakers and panelists include:
- Charlotte Baldwin, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Mignona Cote, Global Specialty Head, Security, Risk, and Compliance, Amazon Web Services
- Ann Dozier, SVP, Chief Information Officer, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
- Nicole Eagan, Chief Strategy Officer and AI Officer, Darktrace
- Cindy Finkelman, Former CIO, FactSet Research Systems
- Hala Furst, Cybersecurity and Technology Business Liaison (Participating in her personal capacity), U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Sally Grant, Vice President, Lucd AI
- Meredith Harper, VP, CISO, Eli Lilly and Company
- Jennifer Hartsock, Vice President & CIO, Baker Hughes
- Liane Hornsey, Chief People Officer, Palo Alto Networks
- Rashmi Kumar, Chief Information Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Lo Li, SVP, Global Consumer Solutions, Equifax
- Lesley Ma, CIO and Chief Continuous Improvement Officer, NSF International
- Latha Maripuri, CISO, Uber
- Deb Muro, CIO, RN, CHCIO, El Camino Health
- Lynne Oldham, Chief People Officer, Zoom
- Wendy M. Pfeiffer, CIO, Nutanix
- Bernadette Rotolo, Senior Vice President, Head of Global Systems, Warner Music Group
- Janet Sherlock, Chief Information Officer, Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Kimberly Stevenson, SVP & GM Foundational Data Services, NetApp
- Mark Stewart, Chief Operating Officer, Stellantis
- Blanca Trevino, President and CEO, Softtek
- Melissa Vice, Chief Operations Officer, Vulnerability Disclosure Program, DoD Cyber Crime Center
- Sigal Zarmi, International CIO & Global Head of Technology Transformation, Morgan Stanley
The 2021 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit is only one of many high-value events we are offering this year. Please visit our events calendar to learn more and to register for an upcoming summit.